Speed, distance and time. Three of the factors which subconsciously affect a player’s performance on the field.
This equation has inspired the triangular design on Umbro’s latest Velocita colourway. The subtle patterned design on the all-black boot is the latest update for a boot which has turned plenty of heads since its release earlier this year.
Weighing just 165 grams, the Umbro Velocita is one of the lightest football boots on the market.
The outsole is built for ‘fast’ speed in all directions, improving agility by mimicking natural foot motion and traction with a unique Umbro stud configuration.
Other features and benefits of the Velocita include:
- A super lightweight microfibre upper which is heat welded to reduce stitching and give improved feel of the ball, acting like a second skin
- Heat-welded ‘A-Frame’ cradle to stabilise and support the foot
- Flattened laces which mimic runner’s spikes.
- Internal padding around the Achilles area offers a snug fit and protection and the external heel counter is made of tough yet flexible Pebax® material.
- A unique outsole configuration improves rotation when moving away from opponents.
- Single piece outsole means less glue, less layers and less weight.
- The hot melt and mesh construction on the tongue provides optimum fit and ventilation along with the opportunity for individual adjustment.