UMBRO splash purple & lime colour over Medusae, UX Accuro and Velocita boots!
November has landed and winter is well set in! So what everyone is looking for is a Purple/Lime colourway to brighten up their performance! UMBRO have stepped up and provided exactly that!
The Medusae and UX Accuro have been given a colour coating of bright purple to add a summer splash in wintry conditions, while the super lightweight Velocita has had a shock of super lime green injected throughout for a vibrant flash of excitement.
Available now at Umbro.co.uk
Speed, distance and time. Three of the factors which subconsciously affect a player’s performance on the field.
This equation has inspired the triangular design on Umbro’s latest Velocita colourway. The subtle patterned design on the all-black boot is the latest update for a boot which has turned plenty of heads since its release earlier this year.
Weighing just 165 grams, the Umbro Velocita is one of the lightest football boots on the market.
The outsole is built for ‘fast’ speed in all directions, improving agility by mimicking natural foot motion and traction with a unique Umbro stud configuration.
Other features and benefits of the Velocita include:
- A super lightweight microfibre upper which is heat welded to reduce stitching and give improved feel of the ball, acting like a second skin
- Heat-welded ‘A-Frame’ cradle to stabilise and support the foot
- Flattened laces which mimic runner’s spikes.
- Internal padding around the Achilles area offers a snug fit and protection and the external heel counter is made of tough yet flexible Pebax® material.
- A unique outsole configuration improves rotation when moving away from opponents.
- Single piece outsole means less glue, less layers and less weight.
- The hot melt and mesh construction on the tongue provides optimum fit and ventilation along with the opportunity for individual adjustment.
The Umbro Velocita Tri-Mess is available now from umbro.co.uk and Pro Direct Soccer priced £130.
UMBRO | ‘GREEN GECKO’ UX 2.0 & VELOCITA
UMBRO launch a new colourway for their UX 2.0 and Velocita boots! They’re calling it Green Gecko! The sharp colouring will certainly stand out with its zangy green glow!
UMBRO UX 2.0 PRO SG
- 100% Microfibre
- A Frame Support – HF welding cradles the foot on both the lateral and medal sides for an exceptional Umbro fit
- 3D printed PU zonal areas for enhanced control, touch and precision
- Dual Density Hell Counter – sculpted to deliver optimum protection, flexibility and comfort
- Intergrated flex spine – improves flexibility and energy return
- Mixed sole plate – HG studs in the forefoot offer comfort, FG studs in the heel offer traction for ultimate performance
UMBRO VELOCITA PRO HG
- One-piece lightweight soleplate with unique Umbro stud configuration.
- Multi-directional flex points and protective external heel counter.
- Super lightweight micro-fibre upper with pimpled golf ball-style texture offers aero-dynamicity.
- Heat-welded A-Frame cradle to stablise the mid-foot.
- Heat welded construction offers improved feel for the ball and reduced stitching.
- Anatomical padding in the sock liner provides increased comfort where it’s needed.
- Hot melt and mesh construction on the tongue provides optimum fit and ventilation with reinforcement in key areas.
Both the VELOCITA and UX 2.0 are available now through Umbro.co.uk.