Umbro Speciali Eternal |Safety Yellow/Clematis Blue
Umbro drop the latest colourway for the Umbro Speciali Eternal ‘Safety Yellow/Clematis Blue’.
Once you’ve experience the comfort of an Umbro boot it stays with you! This is actually an original colourway from back in the day and its fits perfectly into today’s boot market!
Over the years the Umbro Speciali has had different faces however one particular style made its mark in the hearts and minds of players across the world. Whilst Umbro has remained true to its classic design, the Speciali Eternal isn’t simply a reproduction of the original, but has been re-engineered to meet the more demanding performance needs of the modern game.
Portugal’s Pepe was the first to wear the latest release against France at the weekend.
- Soft leather. Fold over tongue. Wishbone outsole… Whilst Umbro has remained true to its classic design, the Speciali Eternal isn’t simply a reproduction of the original, but has been re-engineered to meet the more demanding performance needs of the modern game.
- The lightweight soft leather upper, offering the supreme comfort and durability which the original became famous for, is a key feature of the Eternal.
- Umbro’s A-Frame overlay offers exceptional support and stability, while the iconic fold-over tongue also returns but with a touch fastening to keep it in place.
- A dipped Achilles heel tab reduces foot fatigue and pressure, and the pre-moulded sock liner gives enhanced fit and support.
- One of the most memorable features of the original was the ‘Wishbone’ outsole. The new ‘Wishbone’ technology allows for controlled support throughout the full length of the soleplate providing increased rigidity in the mid-foot and controlled flexion in the forefoot.
- A matt finish on the outsole completes the classy look of the Eternal.