Backed by Messi | episode 1
adidas have today released the first episode of Backed by Messi!
Backed by Messi is the ongoing story of ten of the world’s most talented, driven and passionate young players, hand-picked to be part of Team Messi.
In this first episode we see the players show off their skills in their new Messi 15 boots and they share their aims and dreams for the season ahead. We also hear from the man himself.
The original press release is attached with more information on the project.
The ten players recruited to Team Messi are:
• Robert Kenedy (Chelsea FC, Brazilian)
• Maxwell Cornet (Lyon, French)
• Jeremie Boga (Rennes [on loan from Chelsea FC], French)
• Accursio Bentivegna (Como [on loan from Palermo], Italian)
• James Wilson (Manchester United, English)
• Timo Werner (VFB Stuttgart, German)
• Aleksey Miranchuk (Lokomotiv Moscow, Russian)
• Gyasi Zardes (LA Galaxy, American)
• Marcos Lopes (AS Monaco FC, Portuguese)
• Khiry Shelton (New York City FC, American)
Following the highs and lows of these talented players will no doubt bring a huge gathering! Stay tuned!